Customs control at Vnukovo-3 is carried out by Vnukovo Customs of the Federal Customs Service.
Before passing through Customs control, please read the customs regulations carefully.
If you are unsure of the correct understanding of the rules, please contact the Customs officer for advice prior to Customs control. Remember: violation of Customs rules entails administrative (and possibly criminal) liability.
Please note that in addition to restrictions on the transport of certain goods and substances, as imposed by the legislation of the Russian Federation, other restrictions provided for by the customs laws and aviation safety rules of other nations may also apply. Goods allowed for transportation in Russia, but prohibited in other countries, can be seized at the airport upon arrival in these countries. Aviation security services of Russian airports, as well as Customs authorities of the Russian Federation, do not check luggage and hand carried items of passengers flying abroad for their compliance with the laws of other nations.
A two-channel Customs control system operates at FBO Vnukovo-3 crossing point “green” channel | “red” channel
The two-channel system is a simplified customs control system that allows individuals crossing the customs border to carry out an independent choice between “red” channel, and “green” channel:
- The “red” channel is a specially marked zone designed to move goods for personal use in accompanied luggage across the customs border, which are subject to customs declaration, and are being self-declared by the passenger.
- The “green” channel is a specially marked zone designed to move goods for personal use in accompanied luggage across the customs border that are not subject to customs declaration.
Note: Passenger customs declaration must be printed on the front and back sides A4
Rules for moving goods
The Russian Federation is a member state of the Customs Union of the Eurasian Economic Union, which also includes Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. You can find the procedure for individuals to move goods through the Customs Union border here:
ATTENTION! In order to avoid criminal liability under Article 226.1 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, it is mandatory to declare goods for personal use with a total cost of 1 million rubles or more, including items made of precious metals and stones, as well as natural pearls; pocket and wrist watches with cases of precious metals; or cases, straps, ribbons and bracelets for watches made of precious metals.
- The LIST of goods for personal use which can be imported in the established quantity by foreign individuals for the period of their stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union with exemption from customs duties, taxes irrespective
- The LIST of categories of goods not related to goods for personal use
- Goods, prohibited or limited for transfer via the customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union
- Uniform rates of customs duties, taxes, and also categories of goods for personal use concerning which customs duties, the taxes levied in the form of aggregate customs payment are subject to payment
- The LIST of cases and conditions of importation into the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union of goods for personal use with exemption from customs duties and taxes
- Cost, weight and (or) quantitative norms within which goods for personal use are imported to the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union without payment of customs duties and taxes
- Movement of Cash and Monetary instruments
- Movement of cultural property across the customs border by individuals